Water-resistant 25-kg-bags are placed on pallets without wooden slats wrapped in a thermocontractable film. They contain three layers of paper and a polyethylene leaf between each of them.
Advantages of our bag (25 kg):
- Ensures goods’ safety in transit;
- Has an improved storage life of cement for 6 months and over;
- Offers the possibility to keep products in the open air;
- Has a FSC certificate
- Doesn’t require usage of wooden slats for pallets
Big Bags (1000kg)
Flexible intermediate bulk containers “Big Bags” holding up to 1000 kg are made of polypropylene tubular fabric and include two lifting strops and polyethylene liner.
Advantages of our Big bag (1000 kg):
- Fits to any means of transportation (including cargo operations)
- Suitable for storage (including keeping outdoors)
- Environmentally friendly
- Has passed successfully all UN and European tests
- Produced according to non-suture technology
Intermediate flexible bulk FBC container of new generation, MK-14-10 holding up to 14 tons is unique to its durability, capacity and deployment characteristics.
Advantages of MK-14-10:
- Constitutes a patented reusable multimodal storage unit
- Available to be transported in the open air by wagons, barges, auto transport, on hatches of holds
- No need in intermediate silo in port or at site
- Moister Resistant
- Resistant to a temperature of +100ᵒC